PARTICIPANT INFO AND SNACKS SIGN-UP:
Once you've registered, you'll receive retreat information and updates via your email. Be sure to check it regularly! Thank you to those who volunteered to provide snacks for the Retreat. You may sign up via Sign-Up Genius with this LINK.
WHO: The retreat is open to LUMC Youth in grades 6-12. Adult drivers, chaperones and program assistants are needed. Please use the online registration form to advise us of your interest.
COST*: $140 per person for students and adults - includes transportation, activities, 4 meals and two nights' lodging. Registration fee (check payable to LUMC Youth) is due no later than September 22nd.
(*Financial assistance is available for youth and adults through our Youth Scholarship Fund. Please contact Marlene Passarelli if you would benefit from full or partial assistance with the registration fee.)
FORMS (Due with online registration ):
LUMC Youth Parental Consent, Medical Emergency and Liability Release Form
LUMC Youth Fall Retreat Code of Conduct Form
Triple R Ranch Challenge Course Release Form
Triple R Ranch Horse Riding Agreement
For more information on Triple R Ranch, please link HERE.
We’re looking forward to another great LUMC Youth Fall Retreat and we hope you can join us!
DEPARTURE & RETURN INFORMATION
Friday, Oct. 11th
Sunday, Oct. 13th
Doors of the church will open at 5:30pm for check-in. Please arrive no later than 5:45pm. (Eat dinner before you arrive.)
On arrival, drop off your luggage at the U-Haul luggage van, then go inside the fellowship hall to check in and sign up for your vehicle.
We will leave from the church at 6:00pm for the 1-hour drive to Triple R Ranch.
WHAT TO BRING
- twin size sheets & blanket or sleeping bag (mattresses are bare)
- a bath towel and washcloth (showers available)
- toiletries: soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo, deodorant
- modest pajamas
- a couple of changes of clothing (Sometimes we do water games!)
- at least one pair of closed-toe shoes with backs - you'll need these for outdoor activities
- water bottle
- shower shoes (optional)
- plastic bag(s) for dirty and/or wet clothing & towels
- jacket, sweatshirt or sweater – it may be chilly in the evenings and early morning
- rain jacket or poncho (We will be doing outdoor activities if it rains, unless it becomes unsafe.)
- Frisbees, footballs or games, etc., for free time
- bug repellant
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Electronics (including video games/players, tablets, music players, laptops, etc.)
- Cell Phones
This list may be updated prior to the retreat. You will be notified of changes at that time.
PLEASE, NO CELL PHONES OR ELECTRONICS OF ANY KIND INCLUDING IPODS and tablets. (Parents, we appreciate your cooperation in this matter.)
Questions? Contact Marlene at email@example.com.